March 29-31, 2019
Cannon Beach Conference Center
Cannon Beach, OR
Church Planting Advance is a retreat designed to provide times of connecting with your peers, prayer, worship, plenary sessions, and 3 different special tracks:
- Multiplying churches. These are leaders, such as yourself, of churches that are consistently planting other congregations or making significant strides to do so.
- Next Level Church Planters. Churches that are 4 or more years old, who are facing the new opportunities and challenges of transitioning their church plant into a stable, yet growing and reproducing congregation.
- Co-vocational planters. These are church planters who have support themselves through secular jobs while planting a church.
The goal of these tracks is to cover topics that are important to you and your peers, led by you and your peers and others with significant ministry experience. Think Ted Talks and peer-led dialogue.
Due to housing deadlines with the Cannon Beach Conference Center, it would help us greatly to know if you plan to join us. Please register right away, if you can. Your registration fee includes the conference, lodging, meals, and snacks.
- Full Registration is $199/per person.
- Full Kids Registration is $99/child. Ages 0-4 are free, 13 and older are adult prices.
The Northwest Baptist Convention and North American Mission Board are subsidizing the cost of this event to help the cost down.
We realize that many Co-vocational planters cannot attend a mid-week conference, so we have made CPA a weekend event.